Invisalign® Clear Aligners and Traditional Braces
At Gilreath Family Dentistry, we offer Invisalign® Clear Aligners as our treatment of choice for our patients. Dr. Gilreath IV is an Invisalign® PLATINUM Provider, which means that he has advanced skills and experience with the Invisalign process. He’s one of only two PLATINUM level dentists in Georgia and the only PLATINUM Level Invisalign dentist in Cobb County and North Georgia. Dr. Gilreath is a graduate of the prestigious Gnathos Orthodontic Curriculum, which is a group of top orthodontists, pediatric dentists and general dentists. He brings his significant orthodontic knowledge to his Clear Aligner Therapy adult and teen patients.
Invisalign® offers many benefits over traditional metal braces. First and most obvious, is the fact that the clear aligners used to move the teeth are virtually invisible. This means that you can wear them throughout the day without anyone noticing. This is a real plus for patients who work with customers or other people daily. Next, since the trays are removable by the patient, your mouth and teeth stay healthier. Studies show that patients who use Invisalign orthodontics have an improvement in plaque accumulation. You can remove the trays when you eat, brush and floss your teeth. This means your gums stay healthier and your breath stays fresher. It also means you won’t have white spotting on your teeth that occurs in about 80-90% of traditional orthodontic cases. For more information, check out our other pages on our website regarding Gilreath Clear Aligners and Invisalign treatment:
The Right Teeth Straightening Solution for You!
At Gilreath Family Dentistry, we provide Clear Aligner Therapy to treatment to patients who need to:
- Correct crowded and crooked teeth
- Close gaps and spaces between teeth
- Correct bad bites
- Correct smiles that show too much gum in the front
- Correct lower tooth crowding because they have a difficult time keeping the lower front teeth clean
- Enhance their smile
In addition to Invisalign and Gilreath Clear Aligners for adults, we offer our teenage patients Invisalign® Teen, an excellent orthodontic service designed specifically for teenagers by Invisalign®. For many teenage patients, Invisalign® Teen is a great choice and offers significant advantages over traditional braces:
- Invisalign® treatment is typically pain free.
- There are no metal bands, brackets or wires, making them virtually “invisible.”
- Because the aligners are removed for eating and brushing and flossing, the patient can avoid the tooth staining that often occurs with traditional braces, due to poor brushing habits.
Many people think that the Invisalign® and Clear Aligner Therapy process and results are the same, no matter what dentist provides the service. This is really not the case at all. Clear Aligner Therapy is a clinical procedure, and the results that patients get from the procedure is based solely on the talent, knowledge and experience of the dentist providing the treatment. Dr. Gilreath is one of the most accomplished Clear Aligner Therapy providers in the area. He takes his Invisalign and GCA cases to the highest level of success possible. He has presented cases to other dentists and orthodontists who wish to improve their CLear Aligner skills. Take a look at this video produced by Dr. Gilreath.
Dr. Gilreath has invested in multiple intraoral scanners to make your Invisalign experience in Marietta more comfortable and more accurate. This is the state-of-the-art way to do Clear Aligner Therapy. This uses a digital oral scanner which takes a digital scan of your teeth instead of using the gooey molds. This benefits our patients in several ways:
- Comfort. The scanning process is simple. It’s just a matter of opening your mouth and having the camera scan your teeth. Sit back and relax. No gagging or bad tasting impressions.
- Speed. The scan takes just a few minutes and once completed, it is immediately sent to Invisalign or to our in-house lab.
- Accuracy. The iTero Scanner is the most accurate way to do Clear Aligner Therapy. In fact, it is so much more precise, that using it means that your treatment is more accurate and will result in a more beautiful smile.
How do I move forward with Invisalign® treatment?
The process is very easy. Simply call us at (770) 796-7081, and schedule a no cost consultation. At that visit, we will take several digital photographs of your teeth and smile. We will talk with you about your expectations and then customize your treatment plan. After the consultation, if you and Dr. Gilreath decide that Invisalign® or GCA treatment is the best choice of orthodontic treatment, we will make a digital scan of your teeth to get started. At your next appointment, we will give you your first set of aligners to begin treatment. It’s that easy!
Contact our Marietta Invisalign braces specialists today for a FREE no obligation consultation to see how different Dr. Gilreath’s Invisalign® and Gilreath Clear Aligner Therapy treatment is!