How can Dr. Gilreath’s PLATINUM Invisalign Status benefit your Invisalign Treatment?
Consider Invisalign® to get the straight teeth and beautiful smile you’ve always wanted — without metal braces! With a complimentary consultation with Platinum Provider Dr. Gilreath at our office in Marietta, he can show you exactly how your teeth will look after treatment and he can answer all your questions. Dr. Gilreath is one of only two Platinum Invisalign dentists in Georgia. As North Georgia’s only Platinum Invisalign® dentist, we have earned the trust of our patients providing Invisalign® with the level of expertise that Dr. Gilreath offers.
What does his Platinum status mean for you? It means experience! Dr. Gilreath has treated hundreds and hundreds of Invisalign patients, from simple crowding to complex overbites and underbites. It also means he has his own special techniques to provide you with the fastest treatment while obtaining the most stable, beautiful result. And it also means that, because of the volume of cases he does, he receives a great fee from Invisalign and he passes that savings on to you and provides you with the most the best fee in the area! Our goal for all our Invisalign® patients is to achieve the best bite and most stable position of the teeth while enhancing your smile. We make the process extremely easy and go above and beyond for our patients. We even billing your insurance if you have orthodontic coverage.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign® moves the teeth using clear thin “aligners”, similar to bleaching trays. They are very comfortable to wear and are practically invisible. The aligners are given to you in sets (upper and lower) and you wear them for one to two weeks and then go to the next set. We typically give you four sets at a time and see you every 6-8 weeks to check you and give you some more sets of aligners.
You take the aligners out when you eat and when you brush your teeth and wear them the remainder of the day. This allows you to eat virtually anything you want (unlike metal braces) and you can keep your teeth extremely clean as normal. Being able to use clear trays hides the fact that you are going through orthodontic treatment and doesn’t interfere with your social life. The aligners are very comfortable and don’t make your teeth sore like traditional braces.
Treatment time depends on the level of complexity and the position of your teeth, but most patients are great candidates for Invisalign® and treatment is often completed in under a year. If you would like to have the position of your teeth corrected and can commit to wearing clear trays throughout the day, except for when you eat, brush, and floss, then Invisalign® would be a great method of treatment for you!
See how your teeth will move INSTANTLY!
Using our powerful digital scanning technology and Invisalign®’s software, and Dr. Gilreath’s treatment planning skills, we can show you instantly what your teeth will look like when when treatment is completed. We do a digital scan of your teeth (where you just sit and relax) and then wait a couple of minutes and we’ll show you the result. Instantly! It’s so simply. Then you can make an decision based on the results we’re looking for. You wouldn’t buy a car without looking at it. So why would you buy orthodontic services without seeing the goal Dr. Gilreath is striving for!
Here’s a secret about Dr. Gilreath’s Invisalign…
Many people think that the Invisalign® process and results are the same, no matter what the dentist provides the service. This is really not the case at all. Invisalign® is a clinical procedure and the results that patients get from the Invisalign® procedure is based solely on the talents, knowledge, and experience of the dentist providing the treatment. Unfortunately, most General Dentists have absolutely no training in orthodontics, but any GP can do Invisalign® after the only one-weekend course. As you can imagine, that can lead to poor results.
Platinum Provider Dr. Gilreath has three years of advanced orthodontic training from the prestigious Gnathos Orthodontic Academy. He is one of the most accomplished Invisalign® providers in the South. Dr. Gilreath takes his Invisalign® cases to the highest level of success possible to provide his patients with the most beautiful smile with the most stable bite and tooth position. He has presented cases and lectured to other dentists and orthodontists who wish to improve their Invisalign® skills. Take a look at this video to see some of Dr. Gilreath’s Invisalign® results.
The Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign vs traditional braces pros and cons
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- Smooth comfortable plastic aligners
- Aligners are removable for easy cleaning
- Eat whatever you want
- Often much faster treatment time
- Requires brackets and wires
- Wires can poke and irritate mouth
- Brushing and flossing require more effort
- Many food restrictions
- Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible, removable, comfortable, and affordable. There is no need to change bands or wires, which lessens the number of visits you’ll make to our office, and you can even use the trays to whiten your teeth during Invisalign® treatment!
- There’s no metal bands, brackets or wires, so there are no “emergencies”. The worst thing that can happen is that you lose an aligner, which we can replace for you in a couple of days.
- Invisalign® is comfortable to wear, seldom makes your teeth sore and at Gilreath Family Dentistry, is very affordable. In fact, we pride ourselves on offering full Invisalign® to our patients for the lowest fee in the area. How can we do this? Dr. Gilreath does so many cases per year, that he receives a special fee from Invisalign®. He simply passes these savings on to his patients!
- Treatment is also quick! Treatment in our office takes an average of 8 months, though that will vary from case to case. Patients usually come to our office for their Invisalign® appointments every six to eight weeks. Most appointments last less than 15 minutes. We pride ourselves on being flexible with appointment frequencies and work around our patients’ schedule.
No Impressions at Gilreath Family Dentistry
We don’t use impressions at our office! Instead, we also now provide our Invisalign® patients with the latest technology using “Digital Impressions”. That’s right! Using just a small intraoral scanning device, we get molds of your teeth digitally, which is quick and painless without the inconvenience and discomfort of the gooey, yucky impressions, frequently still used at other dental practices. The digital scan is included as part of our free consultation and can help you quickly visualize what your teeth will look like following their Invisalign® treatment.
Keeping Your Smile Beautiful after Invisalign
When treatment is completed, Dr. Gilreath will discuss different options of retaining the corrected tooth position with the patients. Retainer options include clear retainers similar to the Invisalign® aligners that can be worn at night or a retention device that can be attached to the back of the lower teeth. Retention is very important once any orthodontic treatment is done because, without retention, teeth tend to move back to their original position over time.
So how can you find out more and see if the Invisalign® process is right for you? Simply call or email us to set up a free consultation. We’ll take some pictures and do a digital scan of your teeth. Then you’ll meet with Dr. Gilreath and talk about treatment. It’s that easy! We can start treatment in as little as just a couple of days from your consultation appointment. Our goals are to:
- Make the process easy.
- Give you the results and the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Provide the service at a reasonable fee that just about anyone can afford.