Perhaps you have budgeted for a new car this year or maybe some major house renovations. But how about choosing to invest in a new smile? A full mouth reconstruction is money well spent, as it can provide life changing self-confidence and restore function to your teeth. Dr. Gilreath holds experienced skill and talent when it comes to restoring all or most of your teeth in a short period of time.
There are many reasons why patients choose a full mouth reconstruction. It may be after accidental damage, repetitive wear on the teeth or severe decay. You can benefit from a dramatic smile transformation at your dental office if you suffer one or more of the following:
- Old, unattractive crowns that are worn down or damaged
- Multiple missing or broken teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth when you do not want orthodontics
- Severe wear from clenching/grinding or bulimia/reflux
- Severe decay in most or all of your teeth
- Traumatic injuries resulting in damage to mouth or teeth
- Congenital disorders resulting in misshapen, misaligned or stained teeth
It may take multiple appointments, but a full mouth reconstruction must take all aspects of your smile into account for the best results. Your gum health, bite, aesthetics and overall musculature are all carefully considered. Patients can expect to wear temporaries during the process to ensure they are comfortable and satisfied with the proposed results. Your full mouth reconstruction may include crowns, dental implants, bridges, veneers, bonding, teeth whitening or other restorative procedures. Depending on your individual smile needs and personal budget, Dr. Gilreath can customize a treatment plan best for you. While a remodeled house or new car can certainly bring enjoyment, your smile is something you use and show off every day for a lifetime!
Posted on behalf of Dr. Paul Gilreath IV,