Smile Imaging Allows Stress-Free Cosmetic Dentistry
Whether it is plastic surgery or cosmetic dentistry, changing your appearance can be intimidating. The fear of the unknown can create high levels of anxiety for patients. When it comes to altering your smile, however, there is advanced imaging software that can put your worries to rest. Gilreath Dental Associates proudly uses Cosmetic Smile Imaging technology to show patients exactly what their new smile can look like.
Cosmetic dentistry can involve permanent or temporary corrections to your smile. Flaws such as gaps, chips, misalignment and discoloration can often be corrected in just one or two office visits. Just like other cosmetic procedures, your treatment involves an investment that is probably not covered under your insurance. Such elective procedures typically demand more forethought and assurance than a restorative or general dental service. Smile Imaging recognizes and solves the dilemma of “should I invest in cosmetic dentistry?”
Using Cosmetic Smile Imaging is simple. Dr. Gilreath takes a few digital photographs of your face and mouth and allows the advanced design software to create an instant computerized image of what your smile would look like after cosmetic dentistry. A treatment plan is customized to include services such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, bonding or short-term orthodontics.
Smile Imaging offers the following advantages for those considering cosmetic dentistry:
- Allows patients to make changes to their treatment plan before procedures begin (if they see something they don’t like)
- Allows patients to see how their smile enhancements will look in relation to their whole face
- Gives patients confidence in their investment
- Reduces the fear of “what will my smile really look like?”
- Creates an easy process of treatment planning
- Encourages communication between patient and cosmetic dentist
To schedule your Cosmetic Smile Imaging appointment in Marietta, call Gilreath Dental Associates. We use state-of-the-art technology to better your dental care experience!
Posted on behalf of Dr. Paul Gilreath IV, Gilreath Dental Associates