Marietta Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full Mouth Reconstruction is the process of restoring all, or nearly all of your teeth at the same time or in a short period of time. Dr. Gilreath IV and Dr. Gilreath III have decades of experience in this lifestyle enhancing procedure.
This procedure requires a great deal of knowledge to achieve a successful outcome. Creating your ideal smile takes tremendous attention to detail. Dr Gilreath IV and Dr. Gilreath III have the experience and knowledge you need to have the smile you want.
Atlanta GA Dental Restorations
Here are some reasons others have chosen to invest in their smile and enhance their self confidence with dental restorations:
- Old, unattractive crowns that are in disrepair and need to be replaced
- Multiple missing or broken teeth
- The need for multiple dental implants
- Improving crooked or misaligned teeth when you are not interested in orthodontics but do want straight teeth
- Repairing unattractive severe wear caused from clenching or grinding or other causes like bulimia or other gastric problems
- Severe decay in most or all of your teeth
- Traumatic injuries resulting in damage to mouth or teeth
- Congenital disorders ( problems you were born with ) that result in missing teeth or teeth that are malformed with missing enamel, severe stain or misshapen teeth
A thorough knowledge of esthetics, cosmetics, occlusion ( your bite), periodontia (gum responses) and the musculature is essential. There is much more to this procedure than just crowning your teeth. Our restorative dentists will become your partners in achieving your new, confident smile. After deciding on a treatment plan with you, the process involves obtaining detailed measurements, records and presenting you with a model of what your smile will look like after reconstruction, also you will have the benefit of Smile Imaging.
Typically, you will be placed in temporaries that mimic the shape, length and size of your final restorations. This gives you time to let us know if there are any changes you want. It is going to be, after all, your perfect smile and we want to make sure it is just that,…perfect. Of course this takes time and multiple appointments but the outcome, your smile, your confidence, will be exceptional! You will have beautiful restorations that will function and last a long time.
At Gilreath Dental Associates, our entire team is dedicated to providing you with exceptional service and dentistry. If you feel you might be someone who wants to explore a full mouth reconstruction and get the smile you deserve, please contact our Marietta Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialists today for a FREE, no obligation consultation.